Understand the fuel chain from start to finish with this helpful e-Book from OPIS
Buying fuel is confusing. Download the e-Book for a step-by-step understanding of how fuel moves through the supply chain and how gasoline and diesel are priced at each level along the way.
Whether you're a brand new fuel buyer or an industry veteran, you'll want to keep this training document handy to help you navigate the complex world of buying gasoline and diesel.
Read the e-Book and learn:
- Critical differences between the futures and the spot markets.
- How spot prices impact rack prices -- we'll walk you through a detailed example of how this works in practice.
- What factors suppliers consider when pricing fuel.
- How market competition and brands have changed in the last 20 years.
- Plus! Your e-Book also includes a glossary of key industry terms.