Get the insight and trend analysis you need to make smart buy and sell decisions as you move further into 2021.
In the 2021 Asia Refining and Petrochemical Market Outlook, OPIS editors dive into several commodity markets across Asia to give you insight into what could come in 2021 as demand begins to recover from pandemic disruptions.
Contents of this free special report include:
- OPEC+ actions, China stockpiles, Murban futures and pandemic cast cloud over Asia crude
- Surge in China, Middle East refinery expansion may spell death kneel for aging sites
- Booming China petrochemical demand to drive LPG growth, U.S. to play bigger role
- Naphtha cracker margins to come under pressure, eyes on H2 economic growth
- Preference for personal mobility to boost gasoline, may even absorb new China, Middle East barrels
- China, India to lead gasoil demand recovery, jet-kerosene banks on vaccine for takeoff
- Seaborne trade recovery to boost fuel oil demand, bolster margins
- LNG is in oversupply but watch for curveballs from outages, trade wars, COVID-19