LCFS & Carbon Markets Workshop
Due to the impact of COVD-19, OPIS will hold its renowned LCFS & Carbon Markets Workshop online this year, but with the same unsurpassed regulatory and marketplace information that you’ve come to expect and count on.
Sign up to receive more information on this year’s event as soon as it becomes available.
Carbon emissions markets have been dynamic for years, but 2020 is proving to be extremely turbulent to navigate due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. Market uncertainty has prevailed since March, when the global economic crash unpredictably affected carbon allowance pricing, emissions levels and rule-making for programs on deck for introduction.
California’s climate change and LCFS programs continue to evolve as does legislation relating to ADF – all under the shadow of COVID-19. Oregon has been mandated by executive order to go from a 10% reduction to 20% reduction in GH emissions. As CI targets get tighter, new technologies and increased production from current suppliers will be required across the board.
Learn the who, what, when and why of these multi-billion dollar industries. Attend the 9th Annual LCFS & Carbon Markets Workshop online and hear from recognized industry experts as they provide insights on key market topics including:
- CORSIA – Impacts of baseline rule change, supply and demand analysis, trading solutions
- Natural Climate Solutions – Voluntary offsets to reach net zero, REDD+ spotlight
- California/Quebec Cap &Trade – CCA price/supply forecast, Introduction of DEBs (direct environmental benefit) offsets
- U.S. State Carbon Pricing Round-Up – What states outside of California are doing to put a price on carbon
- Overview of California’s climate programs relating to transportation fuels
- An update of the LCFS program and a look at the 2022 proposed amendments
- An update of the Oregon Clean Fuels program and the upcoming changes directed by the Governors executive order
- RNG from dairy gas, how this fuel will help meet the LCFS targets
- Renewable diesel and its future in the LCFS program. New production plants coming on line, feedstock concerns, logistics challenges
- How COVID-19 has impacted transportation and mobility. A look into the future of mobility and EV penetration.
- And much more!
Watch this quick video and sign up to receive more event information as we get closer.
Meet the conference chairs:
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this event with a colleague or friend: