Mark your calendar for the 12th Annual OPIS RFS, RINs & Biofuels Forum – Online!
Due to the impact of COVID-19, OPIS will be holding its renowned RFS, RINS & Biofuels Forum online this year, but with the same unsurpassed regulatory and marketplace information that you’ve come to expect and count on.
Fill out the form to receive more information & registration details for the 2020 event as soon as they are available.
The RFS2 program has gone through a tumultuous two years and more changes are coming that could fundamentally affect the program’s course as EPA works on rules to reset advanced biofuel targets and to define the shape of the RFS2 after 2022.
With the 2020 election season already underway, questions remain about how the White House will stake out positions in attempt to satisfy both refiners and the politically important Midwest on key issues such as small refinery waivers and the upcoming 2020 Renewable Volume Obligation (RVO).
Now, more than ever before, it is critical that you understand what may happen to the program and how potential changes could affect your business.
Attend the 12th Annual RFS, RINs & Biofuels Forum – Online and hear from recognized industry experts as they provide insights on must-know topics like:
- RIN prices have bounced back from lows seen in 2018 and 2019 and have held steady so far this year. Where are credit prices headed and why?
- How will EPA proceed in the wake of the 10th U.S. Circuit Court ruling on small refinery waivers?
- What are the key legal challenges facing the program?
- When will U.S. ethanol demand return and what will the post-pandemic industry look like?
- How will the outcome of the presidential election affect the RFS program?
- How have renewable diesel and biodiesel fared in the pandemic?
- Could we see momentum building for an RFS replacement in the near future?
- What impact will the 2021 Renewable Volume Obligations have on RINs prices?
- Can higher blends of ethanol continue to grow in a low-price fuel environment?
Questions? Contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.