Mark your calendar for the 12th Annual OPIS RFS, RINs & Biofuels Forum!
We're heading back to Chicago on September 16-18, 2020 to provide you with the latest updates surrounding the Renewable Fuel Standard and biofuels industry.
Topics to be discussed this year include:
- Effect of small refinery exemptions on the RFS program and biofuels market
- EPA’s plans for the RFS program after 2022 when congressionally mandated volume targets expire
- Future of Renewable Identification Number (RIN) markets
- Impact of the growing U.S. electric vehicle market on biofuels
- Key legal challenges facing the RFS program
Watch this quick video and sign up to receive more information as we get closer.
Questions? Contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.