Reserve your copy today and be the first to receive it when it releases early March!
On January 1, Ontario became linked with California and Quebec’s carbon allowance program, prompting uncertainty about carbon reduction programs and pricing structures in this expanded market.
Download this free white paper and get an understanding of:
- Carbon prices in California, Quebec and Ontario, as well as open interest levels for ICE CCA futures contracts, as the market evolves.
- Headwinds for each jurisdiction moving forward – as well as some wildcard scenarios.
- The impact on California Cap-at-the-Rack.
- The results of the Q1 2018 California/Quebec/Ontario auction (the first to include Ontario) with comparisons to the prior year.
Plus, grasp the current market in greater context with:
- A history/timeline of each jurisdiction’s cap-and-trade program.
- A comparison of key aspects of each region’s program.
- A spotlight on California’s place in the global climate change environment.