As heavy competitive pressure rises and market uncertainty increases, many jobbers are looking to sell, pursue other business ventures, and even retire. Rising interest rates, high labor costs, and uncertain fuel margins are just a few of the many reasons causing more and more marketers to look for an exit strategy.
Although buyers still outnumber sellers, industry consolidation is on the rise. Large companies have dominated mergers and acquisitions and foreign buyers are looking to add U.S. operations.
In this free special report, we'll take a look at:
- The recent uptick in seller interest & reasons for selling
- Why some jobbers are selling off pieces of their enterprise
- How the rise of big box stores is affecting the industry and legacy stores
- New challenges c-store's face due to increased competition
- Expansion of retail outlets and lot size to increase profits and traffic