Don't waste time searching for important fuel industry news you need now.
As COVID-19 continues to impact oil markets, you can't afford to miss out on critical industry news during this volatile time. OPIS Intraday News Alerts deliver up-to-the-minute coverage on the latest factors influencing the downstream markets so you can make better business decisions. If there is a refinery problem, pipeline outage, regulatory update or any other event influencing downstream fuel distribution, you’ll learn about it immediately.
Customize a free 5-day trial to include one, two or all three of the following:
Refined products news alerts
- Get coverage of all major spot markets, futures and crude oil.
- Learn about mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies and assets on the market.
- Understand supply and demand with editorial context.
- Prepare for RVP switchovers and fuel spec changes.
- Ensure compliance with current and proposed legislation.
- React to pipeline schedules that impact supply and refinery problems that alter fuel production.
LP Gas news alerts
- Learn how domestic and international developments impact North American NGLs.
- Understand how natural gas production influences NGL pricing and supply.
- Get coverage of all LPG major hubs.
- Estimate increasing demand for LNG imports.
- Track refinery outages that alter production.
Biofuels news alerts
- Discover changes to programs like RFS2, LCFS and Cap-and-Trade.
- Daily Market Overview email includes closing spot ethanol and biodiesel assessments, all 4 types of RIN values, LCFS values and a natural gasoline (denaturant) spot snapshot.
- Understand how European and Brazilian markets are influencing biofuels production and export/imports.
- React to transportation problems that impact regional supplies.
- Daily Refined Spot Biofuels Deal Log shows a daily overview of RINs, LCFS and CFP credit transactions to better track their pricing trends.