Save the Date!
Future Fuels & Octane Forum
October 24-25, 2019 | Las Vegas, NV
Stricter environmental policies are likely to dictate the future of traditional hydrocarbons and turn them into something more environmentally friendly. Electric vehicles have long been considered the magic bullet for any greenhouse gas reduction policy and even though EV sales have grown over the past several years, they are still a small percentage of overall vehicle sales.
CAFE standards are being replaced with the Trump Administrations SAFE program, but ultimately, automakers will be the ones to guide what powertrains are used to get to the desired goals.
With the rise of e-commerce in recent years, truck volumes have also increased, raising the question of how to make diesel fuel even greener. But, where does this leave refiners in the grand scheme? And, are there still concerns over looming octane shortages?
Attend the Future Fuels & Octane Forum to gain a better understanding of what lies ahead for North American fuel choices. Topics to be discussed include:
- Domestic and international policies that have dictated what the future fuels mix may or may not look like
- The best way to get higher octane fuels and overcome shortages
- Outlook on renewable diesel production and incentives for producers
- How the new IMO policy will affect certain markets and refiners
- Quality issues due to creating light tight oil
- And more!
Questions? Call toll-free 888.301.2645 or direct +1 301.284.2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.