Real-time news and pricing from OPIS to help you navigate the aftermath of recent attacks.
A short-term spike in prices is expected as a result of drone attacks at two Saudi crude processing facilities over the weekend, impacting more than half of Aramco’s production. Prices will remain unpredictable but initial signs point to nationwide price increases of 15 to 22 cents per gallon.
Use the OPIS Spot Ticker to track real-time spot price moves for key commodities in all U.S. markets. NYMEX oil futures fluctuate wildly on domestic and global events, impacting the bulk physical spot refined product market, which spikes and dives in response to supply chain disruption.
- Turn market volatility to your advantage.
- Predict the direction of rack prices for more strategic fuel sales and purchases.
- Protect your bottom line from surprise moves in the spot market.
- Set the prices of rack barrels and monitor rack netbacks.
- Dispatch or delay trucks before rack prices increase or after they drop.
Make better business decisions with real-time access to critical industry news through OPIS Intraday Mobile News Alerts. You’ll learn about breaking developments immediately from our team of editors covering the markets around the clock.
- LP Gas market alerts include market, analysis and pricing trends specifically influencing LPG/NGLs.
- Biofuels alerts focus on ethanol, biodiesel and renewable fuels markets as well as key industry influencers such as well government programs and regulations.
- Refined product alerts include market news, analysis and pricing trends for multiple commodities including crude oil, gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, lpg, feedstocks, petrochemicals and biofuels.
- Push Notifications show new emails waiting for you, and which you’ve already read.
- Custom View shows today’s news or everything that’s happened over the past 7 days.
- Forward to a Colleague for news sharing.
» Drone Attacks on Untouchable Aramco Oil Facilities Exposes Security Issues
» US Spot Prices Surge on Saudi Attacks
» USGC Gasoline, Distillates Spike on Weekend Attack
» Petroleum Futures Add to Early Gains in Intense Global Trading
» Drone Attack on Saudi Infrastructure Sets the Stage for a Price Spike